Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Monster







At four and a half months old, she is 50 pounds of terror.
Why do I refer to Frieda as "The Monster"? Well, because she IS! Frieda is my second German Shepherd, Brian's third. Frieda is a big ball of awesomeness! She is so in love with us, and filled with energy. She loves life and loves to vocalize her feelings. She loves to sit beside you and lean against you. She loves to lay on the couch and put her head against you (yep, we let her on the couch. More opportunity for monster-ness. Like when she tries to jump over you when you have a laptop in your lap. Good times!). She loves to lick faces! She also loves Guenevere, our other German Shepherd. In fact, she adores Guen. And the feeling is mutual.

Frieda is also a handful!! She is either going at 100 mph or passed out. There is very little in between for her!

She now finds joy in digging in the back yard! Not only has she destroyed plants by sitting on them (they must be comfortable!!), she also has 3 holes dug in the yard. The good news is that I am planning to plant rose bushes in one of those holes, so she has spared me some work next Spring.
When I say, "NO!" She bounces away from me, shocked and amused that I would not be impressed!
I love that little Monster!

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Your monster is precious!!