Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Monster Story of the Day


I've been told, in no uncertain terms, by an unbelievably adorable 5 month old German Shepherd, that I am no longer permitted to close the door to the bathroom whilst I shower, leaving her on the other side.

Neither am I allowed to keep that door open, allowing her access to both the bathroom and the rest of the house.

I must, for now, and possibly forever more, bring said Monster into the bathroom with me, shut the door, and THEN shower.

This is what happens when I do not follow her directions explicitly.

(The Cuba Cookie Crisis story will follow in the days to come...)

6 comments:

Thelma said...

Clearly someone wasn't listening!

Meridith said...

um, just exactly what is that?? Or should I say WAS that???

A puppy's power of destruction never ceases to amaze me.... I should post pictures of our beautiful new Adirondack chairs that our monster has been chewing on.... gggrrrr.... if we can just get past the puppy phase....

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

oh my goodness!!

Dawn said...

It's a mirror that goes over (and connects to) a dresser. I had put it in the hallway to put in the garage since I didn't want to use it. Thankfully it was nothing important! Ohh she broke the mirror - does this mean seven years of bad luck for her? :P

Yes - puppy phase begone!!

Meridith said...

I just left something special for you on my blog... go check it out :)

Peggy said...

Oh, no!! Guess she wanted to see herself in the mirror?!?