Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Six Things That Make Me Happy

You're about to be tagged!

The people tagged at the end of this entry will be challenged to start a blog entry on their blog about six things that make them happy! These should be peculiar things that make YOU happy, not generalities. :) After you post your own entry, feel free to tag six MORE people and keep it going! Enjoy!

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Practical jokes... whether I'm the one doing the prank, or I'm on the receiving end. Love them.

2. Getting Private Messages on Hannah's Prayer.

3. My one particular pair of running socks. I lost the other two pairs of the same, but they are so warm and cozy and make me feel official.

4. Finding my puppy sleeping on her back.

5. Reusable water containers. I think they are amazing and I love using them.

6. Texting.

I tag: Meridith, Scotti, Liz, Tina, Kate and Carley.

6 comments:

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Oh yeah, you practical jokester!!!
Do you remember getting me at the retreat?? I'll never forget when we were doing the "getting to know you game" or whatever it was and you said "Hey I have a bandaid on my ankle too." And of course the dufus I am TOTALLY fell for it!! =P

Thelma said...

You and socks. You thief!

Unknown said...

So if I was tagged twice do I have to do it twice?

Dawn said...

Why Thelma, whatever do you mean??

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Fun list. You have a really neat blog.

Annie Shaw said...

So...when are you going to post again...get off of facebook and back to the BLOG!